Home / How to Get Started

How to Get Started

  • Select a Dean of Record (Deans are listed on back center) to assist you through this process and to handle your paperwork.
  • Complete and submit the required forms – Admissions Application for Certificate of Progress Program is required
  • Subscribe to the Christian Education Informer magazine ($30.00 fee for 1yr. subscription)

More detailed information will be provided by your Dean of Record.